Did you know TC has a blog? CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG! and you won’t miss a thing.
The TC blog began last year by our on-staff writer, Shelly Calvert. This year Mr. Michael Orange, Dean of Students, will join the blog twice a month with insights and resources for parents.
You don’t want to miss our weekly blog posts! Here are five reasons why:
1. The TC blog gives you in-depth information you won’t get anywhere else. We go inside the classrooms, outside the school walls, and deep into the happenings at TC.
2. Lots of pictures...have you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall and see what your kids are doing while they’re here at school? Take a peek at our blog, we use lots of photos. We're snapping pictures all year long!
3. The articles are short but informative. We know you’re busy. And we know most people don’t have time to read a lot. Brief is better.
4. Mr. Orange’s blog post for parents. He will be writing once or twice a month with parenting insights and resources. It’s bound to hit home.
5. The TC blog highlights our entire school! With a fun, light writing style, our blog writer gives you the scoop on everything from infants to 12th grade, as well as, athletics, curriculum, building updates, school programs, staff, alumni and more.
Enjoy these photos and don't forget to CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG!