It’s that time again….time to re-enroll your students through our easy re-enrollment process. Several years ago TC streamlined this process so most families only need to update a couple of forms in Renweb, pay the re-enrollment fee, and the rest of your enrollment information has been retained and will automatically transfer to the upcoming school year. Easy!
Below is information for re-enrollment, in case you haven’t seen it anywhere else.
But first, here’s a shout-out to our TC staff members who work so diligently during this time to get all the details in place: Mrs Peters, Mrs. Slone, and Mrs. Shinall.
1st-12th re-enrollment instructions are outlined below, and you will find them on the web and in parent pages. Don’t miss the deadline of February 15 to pay your discounted re-enrollment fee.
Families enrolling their children in kindergarten must contact Heather Peters to start the enrollment process. Mrs. Peters can be reached at 937.339.5692, x126.
Early Childhood Education Center enrollment must be completed through the ECEC office and ask for Mrs. Camp at extension 104, or Mrs. Ruland at extension 108.
K-12th families remember the February 15 deadline for discounted re-enrollment fee for all current families. After that you pay $100 more, so don’t miss out.
Open House is Sunday, March 6, 1:30-3:30 PM. If you would like to bring a family to see our school, please feel free to invite them.
If you need instructions for re-enrollment keep reading. If not, we look forward to serving your family for the 2016-17 school year. Thank you for being an important part of the Troy Christian Schools family.
Here are the specific instructions for re-enrollment:
Do you have a current student in K-11th grade? If so, here’s what to do in order be completely re-enrolled:
• Complete the financial form only if you have changes to your existing form: log into Renweb > Family information > Online Filing Cabinet > Complete the K-12 Financial Form.
• Complete the transportation form. Anyone who requires busing must complete this form: log into Renweb > Family information > Transportation Form.
• Pay your reduced $150 registration fee per student: log into Renweb > Family information > Family Billing; or you can send a check into the school office.
• If you are not planning to return, you must complete a withdrawal form: go to the TCS website > Academics > JH & HS Forms > Notice of Withdrawal or Change of Status. Contact Heather Peters at email@example.com or 339-5692, x126 with any enrollment problems or questions.
Do you currently have a student in pre-kindergarten or in a 4-year-old class (Childcare or Preschool) class and plan to enroll your child in kindergarten? If so, you must start the “new family registration,” because you are new to the elementary. Here is what to do to be completely enrolled in kindergarten:
• You will receive the reduced current family registration fee of $150, HOWEVER, YOU MUST START THE NEW FAMILY/NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS for entering the K-6 program by February 15th (fee goes up to $250 per child on February 16th)
• Contact Heather Peters at 339-5692, x126 to start the enrollment process. Even if your child has attended preschool or childcare TC, you still must contact Heather Peters to begin the kindergarten enrollment process. THIS IS NOT DONE THROUGH THE ECEC.
Do you currently have a student in our Early Childhood Education Center (infant, toddler, or SAC, or preschool)? If so, here is what you need to do to be completely re-enrolled:
- Every returning child must fully complete the re-enrollment process in order to ensure a spot for next year. Contact the ECEC office for instructions, 339-5692 x 104
- Families not returning to TCS must complete a withdrawal form
- Parents with children entering Troy Christian Kindergarten must contact Heather Peters!
- SAC families - YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR K-6 REGISTRATION WITH HEATHER PETERS BEFORE STARTING YOUR SAC REGISTRATION WITH DEB CAMP
- 2016-2017 K-6th families enrolling students in the SAC program are not required to pay the $85 Child Care Registration Fee
- The summer program begins on June 6th. Your student must register for our summer program in order to attend child care after 6/3/16