Please complete all requirements -forms, videos, presentations, fees- for your student to be eligible for athletics at troy christian.
State of Ohio Lindsay's Law Requirements - complete All 3 steps:
* Required Lindsay law parent and player video - http://progressive.powerstream.net/008/00153/SCA_LL_ParentInfo.mp4
* Required lindsay law parent/player informational handout - http://www.odh.ohio.gov/-/media/ODH/ASSETS/Files/chss/Lindsays-Law/Parent-Guardian.pdf?la=en
* Required lindsay law parent and player signature form - http://www.odh.ohio.gov/-/media/ODH/ASSETS/Files/chss/Lindsays-Law/Parent-Athlete-Signature-Form.pdf?la=en
Each athlete in grades 7 - 12 will pay an athletic participation fee of $150 per athlete, per sport. If fees are not paid by the due date, they will increase to $200 and be debited with your next tuition payment.
- Fall Athletic Fees Due By: Friday, September 9, 2018
- Winter Athletic Fees Due By: Friday, December 7, 2018
- Spring Athletic Fees Due By: Friday, March 22, 2019
Payment of any season’s athletic fee acknowledges both a parent and an athlete’s agreement to abide by the athletic handbook. Athletic fees may be paid thru RenWeb, along with book rental and class fees. Checks also may be dropped off at the main office.