2018 Re-enrollment will begin Monday, January 8. Deadline is February 15 for current families. (Early Childhood Education Center enrollment is completed differently. Please see the links below or the email sent out, or call the office for more info.)
Until February 15 re-enrollment fee is $175 per child. After that it goes up to $275 per child.
Contact Heather Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 339-5692, x126, with any enrollment problems or questions.
K-12 families, here's what to do by February 15:
- Complete financial form only if you have changes to your existing payment plan or bank account information: log into Renweb > Family Information > Online Filing Cabinet > Complete the K-12 Financial Form.
- Complete the transportation form. Everyone MUST complete this form, regardless if you want transportation or not: log into Renweb > Family Information > Transportation Form
- Pay your reduced $175 registration fee per student: log into Renweb > Family Information > Family Billing; or you can send a check into the school office.
If you are not planning to return, you must complete a withdrawal form > go to the TCS website > Academics > High School > Parent Resources > Forms > Notice of Withdrawal or Change of Status.
Registering for Kindergarten:
Pre-K and Childcare/Preschool 4-year-old families, here's what to do by February 15:
- You will receive the reduced current family registration fee of $175. HOWEVER, YOU MUST START THE NEW FAMILY/NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS for entering the K-6 program by February 15 (fee goes up to $275 per child on February 16).
- Contact Heather Peters at 339-5692, x126, to start the enrollment process.
- Even if you have attended preschool, childcare and/or Pre-K at TC, you still must contact Heather Peters to begin the kindergarten enrollment process. THIS IS NOT DONE THROUGH THE ECEC.
Kindergarten Considerations (due to waiting lists):
If you have not made the decision for your child to enter Pre-K or Kindergarten, please enroll them into Kindergarten now and schedule your child for the spring Kindergarten screening. The screening will help you determine which class is best for your child. We may have a waiting list for Kindergarten, so register by January 31 to hold your Kindergarten spot, then make your final decision in spring.
If it is determined your child needs Pre-K, the difference between the K-12 registration fee and the ECEC registration fee will be credited to your RenWeb account. (At that time, you will complete the separate ECEC registration process for the Pre-K class.)